Friday 4 March 2011

BOB'S WINTER TALE

OK so we didn't keep the Blog up to date... Thanks Elaine!   

So here goes with Bob’s Winter Tale.....

What’s been happening at Jigsaw, Bob?

Well, the trip to Your Horse Live went really well. I proved myself to be a really good traveller…not a peep out of me all the way down the M6 and back.

“Then three weeks later Tim took me to Aintree Equestrian Centre… it was really cold but they put me next to the catering stand which seemed to keep everyone happy,


Owen got out in the snow though

“Then instead of getting better, the weather got even worse. A week before Christmas it snowed and then froze for two weeks and all the other horses had to stay in they’re houses… now they know how I feel most days.

“But I wasn’t allowed to take much time off.  In January, I helped out at play schemes, pony club and some sort of training called ‘Confident Rider, Confident Horse’ whatever that means?  

“And can you believe it, they don’t think I’m busy enough, so they’ve been promoting me at a series of Coffee Mornings at Derby House [I went there once but no-one gave me any coffee!]

“Then it was back on the road to a training day in Bickerstaffe for me & Sue before we all had a week of while THEY went to the warm and sun of Morocco and I sheltered in my house during the rain and gales.

“The rest of February we were all busy again with Alexander Technique & TTeam Day followed by a Parelli Natural Horsemanship day called ‘Finding Harmony’. And the Coffee Mornings continue….

“I believe March is going to be another hectic month with a Legacy visit, an Active Rider Event and I’m going to a Camp at Kelsall Hill, Cheshire in a few weeks. Think I need a service!”

No comments:

Post a Comment